With this theme you can install on a working version of Joomla already installed or use Quickstart version of this theme. We recommanded you to install Quickstart version. If you need help installing Joomla, follow the instructions you can watch the Instructional Video created by Incredible Tutorials. Below are all the useful links for Joomla information.
To use Constrot, you must be running Joomla 3.0 or higher, PHP5 or higher, and mysql 5 or higher. We have tested it with Mac, Windows and Linux. Below are a list of items you should ensure your host can comply with.
- Check to ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run Joomla.
- Always make sure they are running the latest version of Joomla
- You can download the latest release of Joomla from official Joomla website
- Always create secure passwords FTP and Database
Hosting is more secure when PHP applications, like Joomla, are run using your account’s username instead of the server’s default shared username (www or www-data). The most common way for hosting companies to do this is using suPHP. Just ask your potential host if they run suPHP or something similar.
We recommend using CloudAccess.net for all your hosting needs.
When you purchase our theme from Themeforest, you need to download the Constrot zipped file from your Themeforest account.
Constrot zipped file – contains six folders like image on the right.
- Templates, Modules and Component – folder contains template, modules, components zip file to install Constrot template with Joomla Install method.
- Quickstart – folder contains quickstart.zip file. All you need to install with FTP method.
You can install Constrot Template in two ways: through Joomla Installation, or via FTP. The quickstart.zip file is all you need and the quickest way to install the template throw FTP. Please see the following sections for each method and watch our video tutorial on how to install Constrot. But first, you need to download the Constrot files from your Themeforest account.
To Change Your Logo, favicon and preset Color, ..
Go to Extensions -> Templates. From back end menu bar, Constrot Templates tab and Select Constrot template
Have you ever noticed how much time you spend fighting with [shortcodes]? No more trial and errors with “shortcodes magic” – PageBuilder will take care of that for you. You only use your mouse for Drag & Drop so much elements we provided, very friendly and save a lot of time.